Horde Authentication - User is not authorized for

Horde Authentication - User is not authorized for

Manoel Domingues Junior
My name is Manoel and I am trying to setup a few days ago the latest
version of Horde to access my mail server.
I've tried with all possible settings IMAP but am having difficulty. My
setup is a standard IMAP server with TLS on port 143.
Whenever I get errors like: User is not authorized for XXX, independent of
the application that I try to login.

Could you give me a direction of how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

hugs,
Manoel Domingues Junior
"Coletar dados é o primeiro passo para a sabedoria, mas compartilhar dados
é o primeiro passo para a comunidade."
IBM - Prodigy Linux

Re: Horde Authentication - User is not authorized for

Ralf Lang