Quantcast

Android 2.1

Juan Antonio Cuesta
Hello,

i would like to sync address book, calendar, etc of my Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition 1.2.7 with my Android 2.1. I am working with the last
funambol client  (SyncML) (Version 8) and with RoadSync
(ActiveSync)(Version 586), but with both the request is 501.

¿Anyone is syncing address book, calendar, etc with Android 2.1 and horde?

Thank you.

Re: Android 2.1

Simon Brereton

Which exact version of Funambol client?  There are two version 8s.  The new one is miles better than the old one.

> ¿Anyone is syncing address book, calendar, etc with Android 2.1 and
> horde?

That said, I didn't have too much luck with either.  Either with 2.1 or 2.2 - mostly because Android takes US numbers like +12345678900 and makes them +1-234-567-8900 and feeds them back into Horde so you end up with both in the contact.  I use it therefore as download only and I make all changes on the server.

Simon

Re: Android 2.1

Juan Antonio Cuesta
Hello,

i would like to sync address book, calendar, etc of my Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition 1.2.7 with my Android 2.1. I am working with the last
funambol client  (SyncML) (Version 8) and with RoadSync
(ActiveSync)(Version 586), but with both the request is 501.

Attached send the logs files of horde and /tmp/sync/, there is no
errors in php.log

I am using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition  1.2.7.

¿Anyone is syncing address book, calendar, etc with Android 2.1 and horde?

Thank you.

horde.log (11K) Download Attachment
sync_funambol-20101020_.tar.gz (3K) Download Attachment